Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I can’t log in to my Facebook account, and want to reset my password

Note: if you no longer have access to your the email address you use to log in to Facebook, please refer to the "I lost access to the email address I use for Facebook" section below.
  1. Try resetting your password by filling out the requested information here. Once you have done this, check your email account for a password reset email. Try resetting your password using the link provided in this email.
  2. If you did not receive the password reset email, check your email account’s spam and junk filters.
  3. If you did not find the password reset email in your spam or junk filters, click here.

1 comment:

Amir ALi Ghabrani said...

This is Amir Ali Here , My Account is disable without any reason , Its working till yesterday Night but now its showing disable ... Please Activate my Facebook Id as early as possible .

ID: Amir Ali Ghabrani
E.Mail: amirali_aag@yahoo.com

Regards,
Amir Ali